Posted 1/15/18The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting more than 24,000 members in 93 countries. The association's members, represented in 130 chapters and 17 industry councils worldwide, manage more than 37 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US $100 billion in products and services. Formed in 1980, IFMA certifies professionals in facility management, conducts research, provides educational programs and produces World Workplace, the world's largest facility management conference and exposition. To join and follow IFMA's social media outlets online, visit the association's LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages. For more information, visit the IFMA press room or www.ifma.org.
What’s more, IFMA is on the cusp of tremendous growth and transformation.
Component Team Lead
We’re looking for a proactive, strategically focused people person who can effectively lead and act as a strategic partner to all component volunteer leaders and members. If you’re a proven leader who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and if you’re up for being on the leading edge of creating something brand new, read on!
- Supervises Component Liaisons, ensuring that Liaisons are equipped with required tools, resources and training to serve the needs of IFMA components
- With the Director, Membership & Components, manages strategic visioning and relationships with all Components
- Creates and executes an annual volunteer support plan that includes but is not limited to:
- Monthly production of bi-weekly emails
- Monthly volunteer leader conference calls
- Bi-monthly Council leader conference calls
- Volunteer leadership sessions at Facility Fusion and World Workplace
- Ongoing volunteer leader development opportunities throughout the year
- Virtual volunteer leader orientation sessions
- With Director, Membership & Components, creates and executes the strategy for founding new components
- With the Director, Membership & Components, oversees the IFMA Awards of Excellence program
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet navigation software, association management database software, Confex, and Webinar platform software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts and we work to maintain the best possible environment, where people can learn and grow with the company. We also strive to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere so that each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation, Sick and Floating Holidays
- Future growth opportunities and much more!
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27052307
*Please note that IFMA’s recruiting and application processing is being performed through Insperity; therefore, you will be contacted by an Insperity Recruiting Specialist IF and when you are considered for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted 12/13/2017Manager of Program Development
Houston CPA Society
The Houston CPA Society has an immediate opening for a Manager of Program Development. Our organization has been around for 89 years and we are looking for someone who can help take our educational offerings to the next step. The individual will play a key role in designing and delivering multiple conferences, seminars and events working with multiple committees to get the job done and create an elevated experience for our event attendees.
As a Manager of Program Development, the individual will be responsible for designing and delivering topics relevant to CPAs as well as assisting with content development for our news publications. You will work closely with the membership and marketing team to make sure we are delivering relevant to content and that all programs are marketed in a timely manner. In addition to the duties above, you will oversee the sponsorship program for the organization by continuing relationships with our current sponsors and identifying new contacts. The position reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Develop a continuing education program plan and budget on an annual basis
- Develop and cultivate a pipeline of speakers
- Communicate logistical details with speakers and event venues
- Process monthly reports on speaker ratings and program financials to present to the Continuing Education committee and Board
- Serve as the liaison to all continuing education related committees and other event committees as necessary
- Maintain records in accordance with Texas State Board of Public Accountancy guidelines
- Manage the continuing education coordinator
- Repurpose content to use on the website, in our publications and on social media
- Research and analyze trends in associations to provide relevant and top-quality experiences at our events and conferences
- Assist with development of marketing materials for events, conferences and courses
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps in our member offerings
- Develop and manage sponsorship program for organization
- Provide administrative support to the organization by serving as back up to receptionist as needed and answering phones as needed
- Plan and execute our Scholarship Extravaganza and work with committee to achieve fundraising goals
- Maintain and update policies and procedures in our Continuing Education Quality Control Document
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Executive Director
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Exceptional research, writing and analytical skills
- Proven project management skills, especially in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment requiring multi-tasking
- Excellent collaboration skills; ability to work effectively with internal teams as well as our members
- Strong customer service orientation
- Can work independently and as a team
- Adept in Microsoft Office suite products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Professional Associations
- Educational program design and delivery
- Marketing/Sponsorship programs
Limited overnight travel may be required.
Salary will commensurate with experience. The Society offers competitive benefits with insurance, paid time off and retirement.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the date you are available to begin the position and your salary requirements in your cover letter. Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered. No phone calls please.