Sign up to Become a Member
HSAE Membership Advantages
- Education – Lunch programs, Association Day, CAE (Certified Association Executive) credit offerings, CAE Study Group and CAE Study Materials.
- Networking – Network with your association management peers and industry suppliers to expand contact base.
- Leadership opportunities that allow you to contribute to your professional reputation and career development by volunteering.
- Discounted programs - Discounts on monthly events including regular luncheon meetings which feature speakers addressing association related topics.
- Contacts - Inclusion in the member directory located on the members-only portion of our website.
Membership Makes a Difference
HSAE holds luncheon meetings with guest speakers offering association management learning opportunities. Please check our upcoming meetings on this website for location and information on each program.
A membership offered to any individual association professional devoting a major portion of his/her working hours to association responsibilities. This is an individual membership and is not transferable.
Industry Partner (Vendors & Suppliers)
A membership offered to any firm that provides products, service or facilitates for associations such as hotels, meeting planners, software companies, insurance and financial services. This is an individual membership and is transferable.
To Sign up as a Member
Association Member - $40
Industry Partner - $80
Payments can be made online through our Pay Pal Account or you can send checks to HSAE at 10401 Westoffice Drive Houston, TX 77042